Established in 1958, Kyobo Life has paved the way for life insurance over the past 50 years and led the development of the Korean insurance industry.
Furthermore, the company and its employees have established the customer satisfaction management through continuous change and innovation initiatives based on our core values of tenacity and creativity, customer centricity, honesty and sincerity.
As a result, Kyobo Life became the first insurance company in Korea to receive ‘A1’ rating from Moody’s due to the company’s excellent business soundness and risk management ability and Fitch Ratings, another global credit agency, gave Kyobo Life an ‘A+’ rating.Becoming the leading financial company delivering value in art & culture
Kyobo Life will move forward to achieve the vision2025.
Kyobo Life has pursued continuous growth and development even under rapid environmental
change to achieve the vision2025 of ‘To become the leading financial company delivering value in
art & culture’ while delivering new digital-based customer experience and value in art & culture
and finance & insurance faster than its competitors.
Kyobo Life plans to become the company that continues to grow with all stakeholders.
We will strive to realize ‘Good Growth’ through which all stakeholders including customers,
employees, investors and communities grow together, and to ultimately grow into an ‘admired
company that will thrive for hundreds of years to come’
With your support and encouragement, we will leap forward into a bright future. Thank you.
- September 2020 to presentOrganizing Committee President of Winter Youth Olympic Games Gangwon 2024
- June 2000 to presentVice President of Korea Mecenat Association
- May 2000 to presentChairman and CEO of Kyobo Life
- November 1999CEO and Chairman of the BOD at Kyobo Life
- November 1996Vice President of the BOD at Kyobo Life
- November 1993 to presentChief Director of The Daesan Foundation
- May 1993Director of The Daesan Foundation
- 2019Received the ‘Humane Entrepreneurship Award’ from International Council for Small Business(ICSB)
- 2018Received the ‘Silver Crown Order of Culture’ from Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- 2017Received the ‘Légion d’Honneur’ medal from French Government
- 2012Awarded the ‘Personality of the Year’ by the Asia Insurance Industry Awards
- 2010Won the 19th Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Award from the Montblanc Cultural Foundation of Germany
- 2001‘Best CEO Award’ by the Korea Management Association